NOTICE: The Federal Trade Commission has important information concerning the use of the Internet and Internet “surfing.” The link to their Web site is available by clicking here, or by cutting and pasting the following link into the address bar of your browser: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/online/sitesee.htm
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Collection. Variety Attractions collects personal information when you visit our website, fill out a contact form on the site, and/or subscribe to our mailing list.
2. IP Address and Cookies. Variety Attractions automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Variety Attractions cookie information, and the page(s) you request.
3. Use. Variety Attractions uses information for the following general purposes: to improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide further information in response to your contact requests. More details about how Variety Attractions uses your information can be found in Section (4)(A) below.
4. Children. Variety Attractions does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not give us any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to Variety Attractions please contact us, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
B. Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. Sharing of Personal Information. Variety Attractions does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
(a) We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Variety Attractions under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Variety Attractions communicate with you about offers from Variety Attractions. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
3. WHAT KIND OF DATA DOES VARIETY ATTRACTIONS COLLECT?
A. Personal Data. Other than the anonymous data described below, Variety Attractions only collects information that you provide voluntarily when using our website. This includes the following:
1. Subscribing to Our Mailing List. By providing your name and email address to subscribe to our newsletter and/or mailing list, you consent to receive communications from us, including company updates, industry insider news and information on current trending acts and promotions. When you subscribe to said mailing list, you will receive a confirmation email, so long as the email provided is a valid address. All communications we send to you will contain instructions detailing how you can unsubscribe from or cancel your subscription, allowing you to stop receiving communications in the future.
2. Contacting Us. You may submit a general contact form on our website to inquire about booking talent for your event. If you contact us through this method, we will collect the information you provide in connection with such contact form, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, venue type, budget, and genre interest.
B. Anonymous Data.
1. Cookies, web beacons, and pixel tags. Variety Attractions may set and access Variety Attractions cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and other similar digital tracking technologies on your computer. A cookie is a small data file sent to your browser and saved on your computer’s hard drive that allows Variety Attractions to recognize your computer and store your settings. The use of such technologies ultimately enhances your user experience byremembering user inputs and tailoring future experiences according to such preferences.Web beacons and pixel tags are similar technologies embedded in websites, emails, and/or online ads that reveal certain information, such as your browser type and IP address, to measure online clicks and access cookies inside and outside Variety Attractions’ website.
2. Other Anonymous Data. In addition to the digital tracking technologies mentioned above, Variety Attractions may also use tracking technology to collect anonymous information about how consumers use our website. This includes information about how many visitors access the site, how long users stay on the site, what pages users access while on the site, and the date and time of such visits. This technology also provides information pertaining to what browsers were used to access Variety Attractions’ site and how users connected to the website (for example, whether they clicked onto our page from a Google search or from a banner ad on another site). This tracking information does not identify you personally, but rather allows Variety Attractions to compile statistics about user habits generally.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A. Use. Variety Attractions and our affiliates use the information described in Section (3) above and share it with necessary third parties to improve the content and functionality of our website, email relevant materials to our subscribers, and better understand our users’ preferences and needs. Moreover, any information you provide will be used to help answer your contact inquiry and/or provide additional, relevant information based on that inquiry. We may also place you on our marketing list, provided that any emails you receive will offer the ability to unsubscribe from future communications.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH DMCA NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN REQUIREMENTS
Variety Attractions takes its responsibilities under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act seriously, including its obligations to respond to IP infringement notices and to take down infringing materials when necessary. If you believe anything on this website is infringing on your intellectual property rights, please email info [ at ] varietyattractions [ dot ] com providing your name and contact information (including a valid email address and mailing address) and identifying the original copyrighted work and the material you believe to be infringing.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
A. Limited Access to Information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
B. Federal Compliance. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.