The Save A Life Tour is a comprehensive high impact safe driving awareness program that informs, educates, and demonstrates the potentially deadly consequences resulting from poor choices and decisions made by the operator of a motor vehicle.
The program specifically places emphasis on the following driving situations:
- Driver Experience – young drivers and driver behavior based on maturity
- Improper Driver Behavior – careless driving habits- speeding, turn signal use
- Safety Restraints – proper seat belt usage
- Impaired Driving – alcohol usage, controlled substance, drowsiness
- Distracted Driving – cell phones, passenger activities
- Motorcycle – awareness, operation